Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Talent Acquisition Senior Associate with German
Your Tasks and Responsabilities:
- Coordinate job interviews and inform the interview participants about all details of the interview, provide necessary documents (correspondence via the system)
- Obtaining the approval of the employee representatives after consulting the recruiter and HRBP.
- Creation of offer and contract documents and return control as well as data maintenance in the global HR system while ensuring data quality according to defined standard processes and KPIs.
- Cooperation with internal partners, HR business partners, recruiters and works council
- Answering, documenting and, if necessary, forwarding calls from external applicants.
- Reimbursement of applicant travel expenses.
- Processing necessary changes in the employee's contracts around employee life cycle in the organization.
- Employees data management.
Who You Are:
- Spoken and written knowledge of German at the mother tongue level.
- Very good spoken and written English skills.
- Completed education or comparable qualification.
- Experience in SSC or HR could be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP.
- Ability to work with documents and data.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Enjoy working in a team and a strong team spirit.
- Development possibilities.
- Private medical care.
- Training delivered by HR specialist.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee pension plan.
- Additional days off.
- Financial bonuses.
- Home Office.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 498705
Functional Area: Zasoby Ludzkie i Szkolenia