Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Talent Acquisition Associate with German
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of all administrative HR activities taking into account the applicable regulations and agreements without the support of more senior employee required, supporting other more junior employees in the team
- Creation of offer and contract documents and return control as well as data maintenance in the global HR system while ensuring data quality according to defined standard processes and KPIs, possible maintenance of deployment and reorganizational elements
- Responsibility for onboarding of candidates
- Cooperation with internal partners, among others a. HR business partners, recruiters and works council
- Processing necessary changes in the employee's contracts around employee life cycle in the organization
- Employees data management
- Obtaining the approval of the employee representatives after consulting the recruiter and HR BP
- Handling additional tasks in Talent Acquisition Team
- Coordinate job interviews and inform the interview participants about all details of the interview, provide necessary documents (correspondence via the system).
WHO ARE YOU:
- Spoken and written knowledge of German at the native level
- Very good spoken and written English skills
- Completed education or comparable qualification
- Ability to work with documents and data
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Enjoy working in a team and a strong team spirit, even when working across teams
- Ability to build good relations with recruiters and HRBPs
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 459621
Functional Area: Zasoby Ludzkie i Szkolenia