Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source to Pay Jr Associate with Russian
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Verification and recording of transactional items, such as incoming invoices and payments;
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation;
- Ensure follow up issues within workflow systems;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
Who You Are:
- University degree (in Business Administration or comparable as beneficial);
- Proven professional experience 1-2 years in S2P area (Procurement or Accounting) as beneficial;
- Experience in a shared service center organization;
- Russian and English: fluent in speech and writing;
- Participation in projects/transitions as beneficial;
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- Development opportunities at a great place to work.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Private medical care (Dental Care included)
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Retirement Plan.
- Financial bonuses.
- Home Office / Work Remote.
- Pre-paid cards for sport and cultural activities.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 510981
Functional Area: Zaopatrzenie