Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source-2-Pay Content Creation Senior Associate with German
- Responsible for performing complex content management activities and clarifying operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of complex Source-2-Pay transactions according to process documentation;
- Create and maintain master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow;
- Maintain of further purchasing-relevant information in the ordering system;
- Create and maintain SAP contracts/ new materials based on information from sourcing;
- Guide business and procurement operations end2end with system and process handling;
- Create and maintain system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system search functionalities;
- Create and maintain complex catalog and contract content to enable self-service procurement;
- Facilitate information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures;
- Review and perform controls according to process design;
- Support a high automation rate and enforcement of SAP contracts;
- Efficient implementation of day-to-day ordering services for materials and services;
- Coordinate medium and short-term capacity with requisitioner and suppliers;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Conduct trainings.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (3-5 years) in supply chain management/procurement;
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- German: good in speech and writing;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Participation in projects / transitions as beneficial;
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context;
- Ability to communicate appropriately depending on the situation to all stakeholders and suppliers;
- Communication and presentation competencies;
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented way of working;
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills and good time management;
- Team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 119561
Functional Area: Zaopatrzenie