At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences area of crop science, pharmaceuticals, & consumer health. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you can be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Pharma Mid/Software Engineer – Full Stack
Why Bayer ?
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
You like coding and you feel help find new medicines against deadly diseases is a more meaningful purpose than your current job. This could be the place and the moment for a change?! We are like-minded people and would love to welcome you as a team member.
- Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver & support business critical solutions.
- Collaborate, partner & help prioritize work every day with your developer colleagues, product managers, product designers and partners in the business.
- Mentor Junior Engineers you work with
- Assure your applications are of high quality by implementing code quality practices, performing unit & integration testing.
- Run operations automatic check
- Create next generation software systems enabled by AWS Cloud
- Effectively communicate within team, direct people leader, and product manager.
- Own and develop your career by advancing your technical skills & knowledge
- Either a higher education or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Field
- Experience in pharma, medical, human biology, chemistry- company would be a plus
- Equivalent of 3+ years prior software development end/or DevOps engineering experience
- Experience in cloud based solutions
- Proven and profound experiences in principles behind Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches and hands-on experiences with test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- Basic understanding of regulatory ex. GxP guidelines
- Solid knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- Prior experience with cloud technologies and deployment
- High level communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn, develop, & innovate
- A flexible hybrid work model
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
- Career Development & 360° Feedback
- Budget for Professional Development, Training, & Conferences
- Company Bonus & Reward Structure
- Premium Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Multi-Sport Card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Budget for Home Office Setup & Maintenance
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
|Location:||Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa|
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa