Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Specialist with English in R2R Tax Team
- Verify accounting transactions and clarification of operational issues related to tax processes, execute transactions and checks with a medium level of complexity according to process documentation and activity split.
- Provide tax reports, manage tax issues and support closing activities related to tax processes.
- Comply with tax operational standards and procedures.
- Support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues.
- Understand, monitor and take proper action regarding KPIs.
- Preparation of VAT declarations
- Responsibility for VAT compliance including VAT returns
- Assist in the tax audits conducted by the tax authorities
- Monitor changes in indirect tax law, update policies and monitor implementation of changes accordingly
- Ensure alignment between indirect Tax filings, EU Sales Listing and ERP-System and other systems
- Prepare and conduct trainings related to tax process for process stakeholders.
- Participation in migration and roll-in projects (process expert role) where is necessary.
- Creation/Update of SDs (Supporting Documents).
- Support in solving, follow up on issues and looking for solutions across team.
- Use LEAN elements within the Team and process (problem solving, activity review etc.)
- Participate actively in meetings with our business partners (legal, business finance, IT and accounting teams) to share information and address various business initiatives
- Challenging and reviewing current processes
- Solid and broad Tax knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience in SAP and MS Office would be a plus
- Empowerment, global development opportunities, inspiring working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 330162
Functional Area: Księgowość