At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Software Engineer
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences area of crop science, pharmaceuticals, & consumer health. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you can be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Pharma Lead/Expert Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at the new Bayer Digital Hub in Warsaw to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
You like coding and you feel help find new medicines against deadly diseases is a more meaningful purpose than your current job. This could be the place and the moment for a change?! We are like-minded people and would love to welcome you as a team member.
- Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver & support business critical solutions.
- Work and lead in collaborative, value-driven product teams (DevOps) to build innovative customer experiences for data scientist and researchers in Pharma RuD globally
- Collaborate, partner & help prioritize work every day with your developer colleagues, product managers, product designers and partners in the business.
- Mentor engineers on your team & across the software organization
- Provide technical design and architecture decisions within and across teams.
- Consistently contribute to solving organization-wide problems including shared platforms, libraries, and frameworks.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new technologies.
- Build relationships with key members of partner organizations.
- Own and develop your career by advancing your technical skills & knowledge
- Either a higher education or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical field
- Experience in pharma, medical, human biology, chemistry- company would be a plus
- Equivalent of 5+ years prior software development end/or DevOps engineering experience
- Proven and profound experiences in principles behind Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches and hands-on experiences with test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- Experience in regulatory ex. GxP guidelines
- Solid knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of modern backend, frontend & mobile frameworks
- Solid leadership skills and experience required
- High level understanding of cloud architecture and deployment
- High level communication skills in English
- Work with a global team across time-zones
- Willingness to learn, develop, & innovate
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
|Location:||Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa|
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa