Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Expert in Local Content Management with German (online recruitment)
- Support G&E Content Management teams
- Plays an important role in providing continuous feedback to the Front Desk Manager, Sourcing, Order Processing, and the Content Management team in order to ensure continuous improvement (e.g. in automation and "No Touch" processes)
- Supports various projects ensuring that the Procurement Organization is driving change and following best practices.
- Works with all stakeholders and contributors to identify, prioritize and coordinate continuous process improvement activities, with particular focus on optimizing the key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ensures alignment and compliance with Procurement guidelines, as well as other internal/external process standards and delivery of required business performance.
- Demonstrates and utilizes key knowledge of the business needs for categories of responsibility.
- Understands complex category area & engages with stakeholders to meet their priorities and requirements
- Provides regular status updates to senior management,(as content management is also management) recommending strategic and tactical direction and investments, and escalates unresolved issues for resolution
- Controls and Manages System Content
- Acts as Country Process expert for assigned categories.
- Collaborates closely with the SSC Operations and implements changes in the country.
- Collaborates closely with G&E Content Management and the Content Management Network to provide continuous feedback on opportunities for automation and enhancement of catalogue.
- Overseas local / regional content specifics for assigned areas.
Qualification & Competencies:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- +3 years of relevant business experience
- High proficiency level in English and German
- Sourcing category, subject matter expert (SME) and/or procurement/supply chain experience preferred
- Results oriented
- Ability to challenge the status quo and to support change in a complex organization
- Expert knowledge of Procurement / Source-to-Pay processes
- Expert knowledge of relevant computer/system tools and process (e.g. SAP ERP, SAP Ariba)
- knowledge of Bayer legal and policy requirements
- Demonstrated analytic and decision making skills
- Good understanding of business needs & challenges
- Excellent communication strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn several processes
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care (including DENTAL CARE) and individual life insurance; sport card
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 100464
Functional Area: Zaopatrzenie