At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Data Architect - Product Supply Analytics
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
Senior Data Architect - Product Supply Analytics
The PS Data & Analytics team at Bayer Consumer Health focuses on bringing digital transformation and innovation by creating best in class analytical solutions enabling data-driven decision making and performance optimization for Bayer Consumer Health’s Supply Chain organization.
You will be part of the data & analytics organization where you will be responsible to technically guide projects in product supply and supply chain area. You partner with business stakeholders, data scientists, analytics leads as well as implementation partners/vendors and are the leading data architect for our analytical products. You ensure a proper data management, data ingestion and data pipeline orchestration and that a scalable and well performing analytical product is built. If you are interested in joining a young and dynamic team driving the digital transformation of Bayer Consumer Health, we would like to hear from you.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the continuous enhancement of data analytics technology stack in alignment with the overall analytics technology strategy and based on the needs of the analytics products in your responsibility.
- Support product supply projects to ensure they stick to the defined analytics data architecture as a solid foundation in order to deliver fit-for purpose & scalable analytical products
- Manage data ingestion, data requests to enabling functions and ensure defined data management processes are applied and projects follow the F.A.I.R. data principles.
- Collaborate with other data architects (e.g., responsible for R&D and/or financial data), analytics leads, data scientists to reuse data and ensure sustainable pipelines and analytical products are built.
- Collaborate with business functions (global & regional business stakeholders for supply chain & production sites) and other IT functions (enabling functions data asset teams, analytics teams, platform product managers & integration architects) to ensure on the above-mentioned activities.
- Lead the integration of different data sources (e.g., supply chain planning data, financial data, quality data, distributor and transportation data, market data (sell-in, sell-out)) to develop globally harmonized data models & KPIs meeting the market requirements
- Together with the product owner steer external providers, guide them as architect, provide cost and time estimations, challenge vendor costs and assure quality delivery of vendor implementations & proper handover to support.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or similar
- 5+ years' working experience in the field of Data & Analytics, preferably in the area of the life cycle of end-to-end supply chain analytical products (development, testing, launch, training support) and the CPG industry
- Excellent data architecture & technology knowledge, data engineering skills (Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure Synapse, Databricks, Snowflake, potentially also legacy stack SAP Hana, SQL, Python, R & BI/reporting solutions such as Tableau and PowerBi,) as well as data management knowhow (data cataloguing, data quality management)
- Profound data content knowledge (market data relevant for CPG, CRM financial data) and M&S process knowhow
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgement.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, active listening, consulting, challenging, presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken, intercultural awareness and willingness to travel
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
|Location:||Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa|
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa