Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
S2P Projects Team Leader
- Manages the team members, prepares and assigns them to the different projects and performs individual follow up with the team members on projects or assignments they are involved in.
- Develops team members with project management skills and process know-how.
- Assures adherence to the project methodology and initiates required adaptations of the methodology/deliverables according to specific project needs.
- Continuously monitors the progress of the projects in terms of timing and fulfillment of defined objectives, takes corrective actions in order to meet the objectives.
- Leads projects of significant importance for the company as Project Manager.
- Represents SSCDN S2P function in key projects in order to ensure appropriate definition of roles and responsibilities as well as processes impacting S2P.
- Ensures successful Talent Management of the team in order to become a talent pool for Procurement and SSCDN.
- Follows up and resolves issues and escalations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the costs of the S2P Projects function, proper budgeting, reporting and realization.
- At least 10 years of professional experience including at least 3 years of leadership practice.
- Prior experience in managing multiple, international projects / transitions.
- Experience working in a service driven and customer focused environment, preferably in procurement or shared service center.
- Good communicator, motivated and with self-initiative.
- Solid knowledge of Source to Pay Process / Procurement or Project Management methodology would be an advantage.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver under high pressure.
- Languages: Fluent English (C1).
- Comfortable with Office 365.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 243173
Functional Area: Księgowość