Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
S2P Associate with Bulgarian
Record, verify, and execute medium complexity transactions according to process documentation.
- Timely and accurate processing of applicable transactions according to process documentation;
- Ensure follow up issues within workflow systems;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Comply with procurement or/and accounting standards, policies, and procedures;
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or comparable as beneficial);
- Proven professional experience 1-2 years in S2P area (Procurement, beneficial also in Accounting);
- Experience in a shared service center organization;
- English: proficient in speech and writing;
- Bulgarian: proficient in speech and writing;
- Participation in projects/transitions as beneficial;
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills;
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children;
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 290768
Functional Area: Księgowość