Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
R2R Senior Associate - Management Accounting / Cost Accounting
Global job purpose
In-house business consulting around Management Accounting for Bayer key divisions covering 2 streams:
- Cost accounting – ensure appropriate recording and allocations of actual business expenses in accordance with the group reporting standards and the company data model
- Production Accounting & Inventory Valuation – monitor production cost and assure proper inventory valuation
You will be responsible for timely and qualitative completion of activities, advisory to the business stakeholders and collaboration with other shared service centers.
Your Tasks And Responsabilities:
- Monitor data quality, identifying correction requirements and performing adjustments for Master Data, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting and Controlling – Profitability module.
- Support assigned LEs closing process - review the closing results and follow up with divisions and functions.
- Cooperate with business (Controlling, Sales & Marketing, Production).
- Coordinate and support the annual budget process.
- Initiate and support optimization projects and continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Support local and global projects, such as legal entity and system mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.
Production Accounting & Inventory Valuation:
- Monitor and analyze product unit cost at a material level and collaborates with the business to explain deviations from product standard cost and/or prior period actual cost.
- Support the annual process of developing product standard cost.
- Support business (Controlling, Production etc.) for clarification of changes needed for variances of production/process orders and purchase prices.
- Check and verify PAIV closing results and give business input.
- Support analysis of the Income Statement in responsibility.
Who You Are:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or equivalent degree.
- At least 4-5 years professional experience in General Accounting, Product Costing, Financial Analysis, or similar fields.
- Understanding of global accounting and controlling processes and their connection with other business processes.
- Solid knowledge of SAP FI / CO module, good overview of interfaces with other modules.
- Communication skills on high level - ability to lead teleconferences in an international context and to handle and communicate appropriately in critical situations/escalations.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of German or other languages preferred.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Private medical care (Dental Care included).
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Retirement Plan.
- Financial bonuses.
- Home Office / Work Remote.
- Pre-paid cards for sport and cultural activities.
- Possibility of growth within multinational company.
- Great working atmosphere within a dynamic team.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 541502
Functional Area: Księgowość