Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
Drives user adoption of the product by creating communications, training, documentation, and launch plans to empower business partners across multiple products, multiple workflows, and often multiple platforms; but largely focused within a single business unit with common priorities and needs.
The profiles is responsible for collecting competitor data and market trends and builds business development plans and objectives for the product line in cooperation with the business line manager and sales manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Leads change management efforts to deliver customer centric solutions, by collaborating with development teams and leverage deep subject matter expertise. Using audio/video tools to present to audiences of users and business stakeholders and answer questions about the digital product platforms.
- Acts as subject expert for user questions about the digital product features and capabilities in production. Works with engineering teams to identify the appropriate actions based on user questions or issues.
- Coordinates with global users and business stakeholders for end user testing scenarios based on defined acceptance criteria. Partners with users around the globe as the subject matter expert to provide testing scenarios that help validate quality and alignment for continuous, iterative releases.
- Creates and analyzes metrics that measure the user experience of the digital products including satisfaction, adoption, engagement, and task success.
Monitors trends in order to influence future development of the digital product and increase value.
- Uses business intelligence tool to develop cutting edge performance insights and methodologies to understand emerging channels, trends, and market dynamics
Conducts customer research to identify market demands and recommends business opportunities and developments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Pharma, or other related field
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 542381
Functional Area: Technologia informacyjna