Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Management Trainee (PMO)
Our program is 18-month scheme, where you will be able to learn how a multinational corporation works. Main areas which You will be able to support are project management, company transformation, strategical plans, and analysis. You will cooperate closely, among others, with regional Business Partners, Country Leadership Team, and different stakeholders within the company. The Managerial Trainee Program will allow you to learn about our business, it will also give you a better, broader skillset.
We aim to equip ambitious, driven, and talented individuals with the skills and experience required to fulfil their aspirations. You will be given a mentor who will monitor your progress to ensure you reach your full potential and take the most learning opportunities from each placement.
Your Task and Responsibilities:
- Builds a strong network locally and regionally with business stakeholders, functional leaders, in a way that Bayer’s internal and external targets are fulfilled
- Break-down, monitor and track project schedule, deadlines, and deliverables, and regularly report project status and initiatives to regional and local project teams in CEE
- Ensure proper communication between project workstreams (set up of SharePoint/TEAMS/BayerNet) and support Change Management / Communication (e.g. Culture Shift) in internal and external communication
- Organization of project meetings and workshops – alignment of schedules of attendees, preparing meeting agenda together with the Project Lead, keeping and distributing minutes and follow up action points
- Support the development of project documentation and check / harmonize work package deliverables before submission to global Work Streams
- Early identification of problems that could impact project timelines and deliverables, communicate these with Project Lead and work on potential mitigation measures
- Ensure efficiency and reduction of complexity by standardization and the use of best practices in local project delivery based on global framework and best practices
Who you are:
- You are either on the last year of studies or 1 year after graduation
- Preferable education (Economics, Business, Finances, Data Analytics, Management).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Experience in project management, finance and structured with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders, and developing strong working relationships with team members
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications; Excellent Power Point and Excel skills
- Highly motivated person with proven Project Management skills / Finance background with Customer Focus, Drive Results and Collaborates
- Fluent in English skills both in the spoken and written form, good communication, open and trusted personality
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 481001
Functional Area: Rozwój Biznesu i Planowanie Strategiczne