At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Learning & Training Senior Associate
Join CEE HR Operations team in Cross Team Xchange in Learning & Training area and help us shape the future of L&T for over 2500 employees!
We are looking for professionals willing to develop, gain extraordinary experience and insight of HR operations and services for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary!
Global Job Purpose
The HR Senior Associate in Learning & Training team acts as first point of contact (m/f/d) for all employees of CEE Bayer subgroups (Poland / Czech Republic / Slovakia / Hungary), legal entities and service companies. The HR Senior Associate administers incoming queries, provides L&T information and performs transactional (incl. HR system-related) tasks and is responsible for the general administration of standardized HR L&T processes, including the collaboration with in-and external interfaces.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Ensure efficient L&T service delivery according to and in line with company policies (incl. MARGOs) and standards as well as HR process guidelines, considering CEE regional and local specifics;
- L&T Senior Associate also serves as the contact point for individual queries related to the status of administrative tasks, as part of defined HR process administration. The position owner takes ownership of the resolution of those queries (verbal and written) ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses;
- Is responsible for full scope L&T logistics and administration in the system for trainings delivered in CEE region;
- Drives local regional resolution of incidents/technical issues related to L&T processes, based on global steering and rules and in line with IT stakeholders;
- Identify (potential) service delivery issues by proposing appropriate actions to resolve and improve quality standards and (L&T process) metrics;
- Ensure appropriate documentation (incl. current status) of customer queries in relevant HR / L&T systems to secure customer service at any point in time (e.g. holiday or unplanned absence);
- Support the development, maintenance and improvement of a detailed knowledge management of designated processes and interfaces;
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with all in- and external interfaces;
- Support preparation of reports for quality management purposes, as well as more complex HR process-specific reporting on demand;
- Supports in HR administration if needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- High service delivery attitude and ability to persuade with good communication skills;
- Completed secondary school or similar, higher education is a plus;
- Basic understanding of Human Resources and HR process administration;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in HR administration or in a Shared Services Environment
- A structured approach, ability to set priorities and to professionally handle customer inquiries;
- Team player (m/f/d) with strong social skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS office package (incl. MS Excel);
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors (L&T module) is a plus;
- Fluency in English (minimum B2+ (ERF));
- Knowledge of local Bayer HR policies is a plus;
- Flexible working hours
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Office in a comfortable business center
- Complex medical care (including DENTAL care) and individual life insurance, sports card
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room
- A room for parents and children
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
|Location:||Poland : Pomorskie : Gdańsk|
Poland : Pomorskie : Gdańsk