At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Lead Cloud Architect
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
Lead Cloud Architect
You will be responsible for:
- Design environments where state of the art applications and services can be seamless integrated or exchanged
- Strong experience with cloud architecture
- Select, champion and provide advice for strategic themes like cloud native transformation, AI, DevOps, microservices, IoT the company could benefit from.
- Forecast the potential outcomes of technology decisions and weigh them against business value and risk factors
- Create architectural artifacts (reference architectures, blueprints, policies, guidelines etc.) and oversee implementation and delivery, including qualification and computer system validation.
- Create roadmaps for IT landscape/parts of it based on the IT Strategy and aligned with business needs
- Take data-driven decisions to ensure creation of measurable business outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science or other related field
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Experience in programming for Data Science
- Proficiency in Java or different programming language (Python, etc…)
- Familiarity with SQL or another query language
- Expert in state-of-the-art and emerging technologies, and specifically the opportunities and risks they bring
- Profound knowledge and experience in Agile and lean methodologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive actions
- Ability to convince teams to test out new processes and methods regularly
- Experience in SalesForce, Collibra, Reltio would be an asset
- Proven ability to grow relationships with partners and suppliers
- Fluent in English
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
|Location:||Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa|
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa