Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Junior Rebates Specialist
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for determining payout amounts and tracking contract performance;
- Manages Rebate Agreements;
- Calculates Rebates, and payouts with close alignment with Business stakeholders
- Process simplification and improvement
- Ensuring proper documentation and following company approval flow
Who You are:
- Graduate or last year of studies (preferably finances, economics or data related studies)
- Strong, working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to draw conclusions, analyze data, resolve issues
- Proactivity, high communication skills, business acumen
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Fluent English & Polish (written & spoken)
What do we offer?
- 6 months contract of employment
- Private health care , sports card, wide range of trainings
- Possibility of gaining experience in multinational company
- Possibility of participation in multinational projects
- Being a part of dynamic team with great working atmosphere
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 414230
Functional Area: Finanse i Podatki