Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Expert Collection/Credit Management in Order to Cash
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the highest quality of support and in-depth insights to the operational teams responsible for Collection, Dispute and Credit Management.
- Role model of active communication and collaboration - ensure that all information related to the topic is adequately shared among the O2C community. Ensure that the information needs of the O2C organization are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Create a trustful and fruitful relationship with the Global Process Owner organization to support of process design and strategy towards the internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a reliable link between the GPO organization and the SSO operational teams, their management and the local teams.
- Create and lead the network of Subject Matter Experts for Bayer Collection, Dispute and Credit Management topics, including Shared Service Centers operational teams, local teams and global and IT stakeholders for relevant tools (eg. SAP, Shared Service Framework, Worklist).
- Optimization of Collection, Dispute and Credit Management processes - driving and coordinating initiatives having innovative mindset.
- Contribute actively to update desktop procedures and process flows; proactive monitoring of process loopholes.
- Run internal, process related projects on need base.
- 3+ years of experience in Collection, Dispute and/or Credit Management processes;
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience;
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- Strong communication and presentation skills towards various audience;
- Project management capabilities - experience in leading in international projects environment;
- Experience in the creation of procedures, process documentations and training materials;
- Availability to travel internationally;
- Advanced experience with ERP systems; advanced SAP experience;
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 137401
Functional Area: Księgowość