At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Enterprise Product Specialist- Manufacturing
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
IT Product Specialist-Manufacturing
You will be responsible for:
- Drive user adoption of the platform by creating communications, training, documentation, and launch plans to empower business partners across multiple products, multiple workflows, and often multiple platforms; but largely focused within a single business unit with common priorities and needs.
- Lead change management efforts to deliver customer centric solutions, by collaborating with development teams and leverage deep subject matter expertise.
- Using audio/video tools to present to large audiences of users and business stakeholders and answer questions about the digital product platforms.
- Acts as subject expert for user questions about the digital product features and capabilities in production.
- Works with engineering teams to identify the appropriate actions based on user questions or issues.
- Coordinate with global users and business stakeholders for end user testing scenarios based on defined acceptance criteria.
- Partner with users around the globe as the subject matter expert to provide testing scenarios that help validate quality and alignment for continuous, iterative releases.
- Create and analyze metrics that measure the user experience of the digital products including happiness, adoption, engagement, and task success.
- Engage with users directly along with product management and development to create initial set of metrics based on business outcomes.
- Monitor trends in order to influence future development of the digital product and increase value.
We would expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience as a product manager, product specialist, business analyst or similar role
- Experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics or similar are desired
- Technical expertise in PreActor / Siemens OPCenter APS, SIMIO or similar scheduling systems
- Knowledge and experience in SAP APO, OMP, Kinaxis or similar would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience in .NET
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle is preferred
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Communicative, well-organized and pro-active person
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
|Location:||Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa|
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa