Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Strategy: develops and implements digital business expertise, standards and guidelines and defines the digital strategy for Consumer Health Poland in sync with CEEC Cluster, regional and global guidance.
- Innovation: fosters the implementation of digital innovation, identifies new opportunities and digital best business practices, trends and tools internally and externally and shares with stakeholder. Conducts digital projects, leads local website related projects
- Communication Mix: defines and prioritizes the role of digital in the overall communication mix in order to maximize the opportunity of digital channels to drive business success (e.g. with consumers, HCPs, pharmacies). Builds the best online consumer/shopper experience based on data and insights. Ensures that digital plans are strongly integrating eCommerce activities. Participating in media strategy processes, providing digital perspective and demonstrating digital value add. Advizes brand managers regarding digital content.
- Tracking of success: establishes local KPI frameworks and benchmarks and secures tracking of digital activities, agencies & media partners in line with Cluster guidance Ensures continuous performance monitoring, tracking, optimization and reporting of all measured KPIs.
- Drives transparency for results and high performance culture and best practice adaptation and adherence
- Capability Building: shares and integrates learnings into brand success models to further drive effectiveness in Consumer Health and cross functional / country learning. Builds broader organizational capability in digital, develops / re-applies training for team , supports digital transformation
- Close cooperation with local Marketing, TM, Sales, O&I, Creative/Media/Social/Website Services agencies and CEEC Cluster Team.
Who You are:
- Relevant university degree or equivalent qualification with focus on marketing, digital media, communication or comparable
- 5 + years relevant experience in a strategic media handling role with a minimum 3+ years of sound professional experience in Digital marketing with solid track record of success or similar experience in an agency environment
- Excellent knowledge of planning, implementing and monitoring digital performance (SEA, SEO, Programmatic Buying, Social Media, Owned Media, etc.) with Budget Responsibility.
- eCommerce experience is of advantage
- Passionate advocate of consumer insight driven strategy and new trends. Motivation to share knowledge beyond digital specialist areas.
- Excellent networking, consensual and conflict management skills
- High degree of empathetic skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages advantageous
- Highly experienced in Project Management, strong in leading cross-functional teams. Experience in managing service providers and agencies.
- Strong analytical skills, well-founded experience in data analysis and interpretation for action, high ability in process thinking. Secure handling of reporting and web tools (e.g. GA, Dashboards).
- Strives for rigorous implementation and extraordinary ability to “make it happen”, focus on results
- Flexible, & adaptable to change, good presentations skills
What do we offer?
- Time limited contract of employment (up to 2 years)
- Attractive salary with wide range of benefits
- Possibility of participation in multinational projects
- Being a part of dynamic, diverse team that creates great working atmosphere
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 453763
Functional Area: Marketing