At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Digital Hub Product Specialist - Manufacturing
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
IT Product Specialist - Manufacturing
You will be responsible for:
- Drive user adoption of the platform by creating communications, training, documentation, and launch plans to empower business partners across multiple products, multiple workflows, and often multiple platforms; but largely focused within a single business unit with common priorities and needs.
- Lead change management efforts to deliver customer centric solutions, by collaborating with development teams and leverage deep subject matter expertise.
- Using audio/video tools to present to large audiences of users and business stakeholders and answer questions about the digital product platforms.
- Acts as subject expert for user questions about the digital product features and capabilities in production.
- Works with engineering teams to identify the appropriate actions based on user questions or issues.
- Coordinate with global users and business stakeholders for end user testing scenarios based on defined acceptance criteria.
- Partner with users around the globe as the subject matter expert to provide testing scenarios that help validate quality and alignment for continuous, iterative releases.
- Create and analyze metrics that measure the user experience of the digital products including happiness, adoption, engagement, and task success.
- Engage with users directly along with product management and development to create initial set of metrics based on business outcomes.
- Monitor trends in order to influence future development of the digital product and increase value.
We would expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience as a product manager, product specialist, business analyst or similar role.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics or similar are desired
- Technical expertise in Manufacturing Execution Systems: Siemens OPCenter ExPR, Siemens SIMATIC IT Classic or similar MES technology
- Nice to have: Process Control Systems such as: Siemens SIMATIC Batch, Win CC, PCS7 or similar
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle is preferred
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Communicative, well-organized and pro-active person
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa