Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Compliance Management Analyst
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
Digital Compliance Analyst
- Ensure Bayer’s operations and procedures meet government and industry compliance standards by evaluating data compliance of applications, systems, and services.
- Ability to operate in a global matrix organization and interact effectively in a multi-functional team environment
- Work in conjunction with other Compliance team members as well as business partners and external parties as needed to identify and document the risk, determine the risk categories and potential risk areas
- Maintain and continuously develop knowledge around core regulatory requirements of the EU, industry regulatory trends and key technology in use by the business units.
- Act as a contact for the risk analysis for regulatory exams and during investigations and audits
- Collaborate with business units to identify solutions to minimize digital compliance risks and direct the implementation of mitigation measures with key stakeholders.
- Train/educate user community on digital compliance requirements and internal risk assessment processes
- Exercise discretion and judgment regarding matters of significance, such as supporting production of management reporting, including but not limited to data collection, qualitative and / or quantitative analysis, formatting and quality assurance
- Support team to develop and manage Digital Compliance KPI’s and reporting to measure the effectiveness of the controls and proactively benchmark Digital Compliance best practices.
- Monitor the changes in legislation and standards that impact data treatment to ensure compliant data access, handling, and processing in Bayer IT ecosystem.
- At least 8 years of experience in Risk Management & Compliance in a corporate environment
- Good knowledge of local regulations and legislations
- Strong knowledge in GDPR, or Information Security or Sox Controls
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to work and adapt in a global matrix and dynamic organization model and interact effectively with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to review, analyze and organize documentary and factual evidence.
- Willing to coach and develop other team members
- Problem solver structured and analytical personality who can systematically think through processes and structures and find solutions.
- Certification in: ISO:27001:2013, ECCP, ISACA certifications or IAPP or similar is a plus
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 491083
Functional Area: Technologia informacyjna