Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Data Scientist-Deep Learning
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
Digital HUB Data Scientist – Deep Learning
You will be responsible for:
- You will cooperate with scientists from different backgrounds, IT and engineering professionals to solve critical business problems.
- You will also foster innovative ideas to produce sophisticated, intelligent optimization solutions and predictive models
- You will foster innovative ideas to produce predictive models
- Data Science: You will develop Deep Learning, Machine Learning models and preform statistical analysis to deliver insights, recommendations, and build digital solutions
- Data Analytics: You will develop insightful reporting solution to quantify the model performance and its business impact
- Teamwork: You will build cross-functional relationships to partner with the business stakeholders and collaborate with Bayer’s Data Science community to co-develop innovative solutions
- Communication: You will present your results in compelling stories to various stakeholders to create both strategic and operational changes in business
We would expect from you:
- Education: You have a Master degree with 2 years of academic or industrial experience or a PhD
- Deep learning: You are an expert in deep learning. You have a comprehension understanding of the theory, modeling strategies, limitations and pitfalls. You are proficient with libraries such as Tensor flow and Keras
- Machine learning: You are proficient in machine learning algorithms and concepts
- Technologies: You are proficient in one programming language such as Python or R. You are also familiar with libraries such as pandas and sklearn
- Proficiency in handling big data including image and sensor data
- Advanced proficiency in machine learning algorithms and concepts
- Motivation to develop and work from a strong understanding of our business
In the exchange we will offer you:
- Meaningful job: You will work on various innovative projects that will help farmers in their everyday work, fulfilling our mission: Hunger for None
- Learning and development: We offer generous allowances for conferences and trainings. You will also have personal development dialogues, with an international career path
- Special family support: Bayer is a family friendly company. Our offices are equipped with mother & baby rooms
- Work-life balance: We offer flexible working hours and extensive home-office possibilities.
- International, inclusive & open working environment: You will collaborate with our diverse teams all over the world from the different areas and domains in an inclusive and supportive environment
- Benefits and payroll: We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages that includes pension plan, private medical care- VIP package with a full-time employment contract
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 446919
Functional Area: Technologia informacyjna