Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be and act as the senior expert in area of Accounting within assigned team, supporting and providing functional guidance to other colleagues.
- Conduct/ Contribute to local as well as to global projects (legal entities, tools and system implementations, mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures).
- Support optimization projects and continuous improvement initiatives to improve quality and efficiency.
- Contribute at and to expert communities through global calls and other media.
- Interact with key business functions (e.g. IT, Controlling, Procurement, Product Supply, Legal etc.) to ensure proper accounting for the areas of operation.
- Partner with the Centre of Expertise (CoE) and Global Process Governance (GPG) to ensure globally defined standards and activity splits, as well as liaise with the internal organization network of experts regarding R2R issues and to implement desired and necessary processes and changes.
- Ensures operational effectiveness of the internal control system relevant to the preparation and presentation of the Financial Statements that are free from material misstatement in close cooperation with Bayer´s Shared Service Center Network and Outsourcing Provider of LE/group of LE.
- Identify possible issues and subsequently manage changes. Perform and use escalation management.
- Monitor and contribute to achieve Service Levels of Accounting in collaboration with SSCDN.
WHO YOU ARE:
- University degree preferable in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Economics, or relevant degree.
- Knowledge in the area data analytics, Robotic Process Automation, VBA, SQL etc.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Accounting, Controlling, Taxes, Financial Analysis, or similar fields.
- Understanding of global accounting, controlling and tax processes and their point of intersection with other business processes.
- Advanced level of knowledge of technical accounting, and financial reporting in a corporate environment according to IFRS.
- Advanced with enterprise-wide business systems (FI / CO modules of SAP), proficiency of Microsoft Office applications and Trintech Cadency as beneficial.
- Foundational level of ability to use Data Analytics, visualization tools and methodologies to manage Financial Data quality (data structures and hierarchies, interconnected) for various stakeholder and different purposes.
- English C1.
- Experience in conducting and preparing trainings and/or workshops.
- Prior experience in supporting technical projects (especially IT enablers, processes).
- Advanced level of capabilities to lead change, projects, and initiatives.
- Advanced level of capability to collaborate task/project oriented without geographical, organizational, or functional boarders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, initiative, and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity and usage of sound judgement in making decisions.
- Advanced skills and courage for proactive communication and consultancy/alignment with stakeholders and business contacts.
- Advanced level of ability to establish and maintain a sustainable stakeholder network.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 506841
Functional Area: Księgowość