Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
CSRM Poland Hub Lead
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences area of crop science, pharmaceuticals, & consumer health. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you can be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
CSRM Poland Hub Lead
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at the new Bayer Digital Hub in Warsaw to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
- Managing the team of information security engineers, hire and train new staff, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members;
- Supervising design, implementation, dev
- Providing technical security expertise both to other cybersecurity teams and to internal organization worldwide;
- Proposing security controls and countermeasures for projects, initiatives and solutions across the organization;
- Preparing and maintaining technical security requirements, guidelines and standards as well as configuration/architectural recommendations;
- Contributing to risk assessment process, security exceptions handling, incident management and forensic analysis;
- Keeping relationships with vendors;
- Development and maintenance of various security tools, and solutions;
- 10+ years of experience in IT Security, Cyber Risk Management, Engineering or Operations, IT Security, or related field
- Expert level knowledge of Cyber Security controls, processes and Risk Management Practices
- Applied knowledge and/or experience in Cloud related security topics
- Applied knowledge and/or experience with IT policy and standard development, enforcement, and compliance with internal controls
- Solid experience with identifying, measuring, and reporting performance metrics in a form that is easily consumable by senior IT Leadership
- Excellent communication and project management skills with all levels within the organization
- Strong written skills and presentation skills Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or 10+ years of IT experience
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary
- A flexible hybrid work model
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
- Career Development & 360° Feedback
- Budget for Professional Development, Training, & Conferences
- Company Bonus & Reward Structure
- Premium Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Multi-Sport Card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Budget for Home Office Setup & Maintenance
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 492609
Functional Area: Technologia informacyjna