Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate with German - Source To Pay
- Responsible for processing of standard accounting transactions and clarification of operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation;
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures;
- Follow-up of identified issues;
- Perform ICS controls according to process design
- Assisting with the development of new practices, processes and best practice sharing
Core competences and skills:
- University degree in Accounting or comparable as beneficial;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- English: very good in speech and writing; (min. B2)
- German: very good in speech and writing; (min. B2)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in AP process
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Dedication and accuracy;
- Well developed analytical skills
- Team player;
- Flexibility in accepting new challenges;
What we offer:
- Empowerment, global development opportunities, inspiring working environment
- Flexible working hours;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 292461
Functional Area: Księgowość