At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Associate/ Senior Associate in S2P
- Timely and accurate processing of applicable transactions according to process documentation
- Taking responsibility for follow up issues within workflow systems
- Contributing to process improvements
- Complying with accounting standards, policies and procedures
Core competences and skills:
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable (beneficial)
- Proven professional experience 1-2 years in S2P area (Procurement or Accounting)
- Experience in a shared service center organization
- English: fluent in speech and writing
- Lithuanian/Latvian/ Estonian (beneficial)
- Participation in projects/transitions (beneficial)
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills
- Team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company
- Flexible working hours
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn
- Attractive benefit package
- Office in a comfortable business center
- VIP medical care, individual life insurance and sports card
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room
- A room for parents with children
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
|Location:||Poland : Pomorskie : Gdańsk|
Poland : Pomorskie : Gdańsk